In this article we will show you how to configure WinSCP to save configurations to an INI file (instead of the Windows Registry).
Configure WinSCP to Save Configurations to an INI File
- Open WinSCP and go to the Preferences section.
- Next to "Other general options" click on the "Preferences" button.
- Go to the "Storage" section.
- In the right pane (Under Configuration storage) select "INI file (WinSCP.ini)".
- Click on OK to validate.
Image: © 123RF.com
- Winscp ini file example
- Winscp.ini - Best answers
- Winscp configuration file - Best answers
- Shortcut key to permanently delete file - Guide
- What are dos files - Articles
- F2 is the shortcut key to rename the file or folder ✓ - Forum - Keyboard
- How to open msi file - How-To - Windows
- Spellnumber file download - Forum - Excel
This document, titled « Configure WinSCP to Save Configurations to an INI File », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).