If you dont want to have publick content from third-party networks displayed in Outlook.com, simply follow the below procedure:
- Sign-in to your Outlook.com account.
- From your Outlook.com home-screen, click on Settings > More Mail settings.
- Scroll to the Reading email section > Content from third-party networks.
- In the page that opens, scroll to "Showing public content".
- Select "Don't show public content from third-party networks".
- Click on "Save" to validate your settings.
- Outlook.com - Don't show public content from third-party networks
- Zuckerberg Reins In Public Content - News
- Outlook android app not showing email content - How-To - Android
- Content blocked by operator. - How-To - Opera
- How to change close friends story to public - Forum - Instagram
- How to set out of office in outlook app - How-To - Android
This document, titled « Outlook.com - Don't show public content from third-party networks », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).