The micro-blogging platform is implementing a new handy feature for users wishing to share tweets outside Twitter.com: the ability to send tweets to the recipients of your choice via emails.
After launching the "weekly newsletters" which summarizes the best tweets from your network directly to your mailbox, Twitter integrates futhermore the use of the traditional communication channel. The goal is to allow users to improve the dissemination of information.
Dissemination of information outside of Twitter.com
A new tool will be available for all users in the coming weeks: namely the sharing of tweets by mail. It works like a traditional messaging system and allows users to add comments to the tweets.
Original document published on CommentcaMarche.net
- Twitter - Send tweets via email
- Facebook not sending code to email ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- Send code via email ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- Not receiving Facebook confirmation code to email ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- Facebook Confirmation Code Not Received - How-To - Facebook
- How to send and receive email in gmail - How-To - Gmail