Since the new update to iOS6, the Google Maps application is missing. It has been replaced by the Apps from Apple, which actually doesn't fit to my needs.
- How to get Google Maps back?
The Google Maps apps is no longer available on iOS 6, but still you can access the service from your web browser and then create a shortcut icon for easy access.
- Open Safari and go to https://www.google.com/maps
- If prompted for permission to use your current location press OK
- To create a shortcut icon: click on the arrow (to the left of the address bar) and select "Add to Home Screen"
- Finally click on the button "Add"
- The next time you want to use Google Maps, tap on the icon created on the home screen of your iPhone
Original document published by Carlos-vialfa
- IOS 6 - Using Google Maps on your iPhone
- Google maps speed alert iphone - How-To - Google
- Change google maps to km iphone - How-To - Android
- Google maps for ios 9.3.5 download - How-To - Mobile
- How to tilt google maps iphone - How-To - Android
- Download offline google maps for pc windows 7 - How-To - Google maps