Windows 8 is being a new system, may pe prone to some technical issues. For example, after performing an update, it is impossible to open the "tiles" to access the interface of Windows 8. This can be easily solved thanks to two integrated tools of Windows 8.
Nothe that: You will lose all your applications from the desktop interface, but you can recover them through an internet shortcut files.
- Regain access to the tiles.
- Keep your personal information: data,Windows 8 apps and parameters.
- Do an upgrade or a full re-install.
Restore your settings
First open the Control Panel (Click Desktop Icon > Move cursor to the left bottom corner > right click > Select the Control Panel entry)
- Go to "All Control Panel Items > Recovery section.
- In this section you can choose between two tools:
- Refresh: reload Windows 8 while maintaining your files, settings and apps.
- Reset: Restore Windows 8 to factory defaults.
- Depending on the option you choose, simply click on "Get Started" and follow the on-screen instructions.
Original document published by kics8la
Published by jak58
Latest update on November 20, 2012 at 05:22 AM by jak58.