How to reduce the size of my PDF files on a Windows?
To reduce the size of a PDF, you can use doPDF (available on https://www.dopdf.com/).
It works like PDFCreator except that it also allows you to reduce the size of PDF documents.
- Open the PDF you want to reduce the size
- Select "Print" using the "doPDF" virtual printer.
- In "Printer Preferences" section, change the resolution (minimum 150 dpi)
- Rename your PDF file or save it to another location.
Thanks to Flixy55 for this tip.
- Windows - How to reduce the size of PDF files?
- How To Reduce PDF File Size - How-To - Software
- Windows 7 - Reduce the size of the taskbar icons - How-To - Windows 7
- How to reduce icon size in windows 8 - How-To - Windows 8
- How to reduce font size in twitter app - How-To - Android
- How to reduce byte size of image - How-To - Multimedia