- Author: Lermite222
- Date: November 21, 2012
This tutorial focuses on the connections made to a website.
- The layout of the site is quite problematic, the tutorial must be downloaded.
- Download: Web.docx Tutorial
A demo workbook is also available.
- It focuses specifically on multiple connection to the same site, namely twenty connections, but might as well manage these connections across multiple sites. They can be refreshed automatically, without any time function, simply via the connection settings.
- Excel: Real-time connections to a website
- See connections in a real time enviroment - How-To - Network
- Tiktok real-time my account - How-To - TikTok
- How to duplicate rows in excel x times ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Glympse - Share your location in real-time with your contacts - How-To - Mobile
- WhatsApp to Allow Real-Time Localization - CCM - News
This document, titled « Excel: Real-time connections to a website », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).