To set Zimbra Desktop as your default email client, follow the below procedure:
- Open Zimbra Desktop.
- Click on th Preferences menu.
- Scroll to the "Other" section and next to "System defaults", check "Use Zimbra Desktop as default main application".
Click on Save to validate.
- Zimbra Desktop - Set as default email client
- Set default email client mac - Guide
- Ares - Set as default torrent client - How-To - P2P
- Opera Mail - Set as default mail client - How-To - Email client
- Set SeaMonkey as default mail client - How-To - SeaMonkey
- Android set gmail as default email app - Guide
This document, titled « Zimbra Desktop - Set as default email client », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).