I can no longer print with my HP Photosmart C7280 printer, I have an error message: "ink system failure 0xc18a0301"
I have changed an ink cartridge as requested by the printer, but the problem persists.
The manipulation may be different based on the HP printer series you are using:
- Disconnect the powercord from the printer
- Simultaneously press these buttons: "Cancel" and "Ok" for 1 minute
- Reconnect the plug from the printer
- Turn on the printer -Power button
- Release the OK button, but keep pressing the "cancel" button (the printer will turned off!)
- Restart the device - Power button
- Turn on the printer.
- Press and hold these buttons: 9 and #.
- Remove the powercord while holding the buttons pressed.
- Wait for 30 seconds.
- Connect the powercord (keep the button pressed)
- The HP logo shall be displayed.
- Wait for the display to turn off and release the buttons.
- Turn on the printer and configure your settings (languages..etc)
Thanks to LLorina
for this tip.