You have accidentally deleted an important email and want to restore it? Here's how to proceed on outlook.com.
- Open your Outlook inbox.
- Go to Folders > Deleted.
- Down in the right pane, click on the "Recover Deleted Messages" link.
- Outlook will try to recover as many deleted messages as possible and restore them to the "Deleted folder".
- From there you can move them to the folder of your choice.
You can also restore a deleted email, using the Undo button which has been recently added to the Outlook toolbar.
NB: This function works in a chronological order, allowing you to undo the last action performed in Outlook (place the mouse cursor over the button to see the last action performed):
- Outlook.com - How to restore deleted mails
- How to restore deleted mail from trash in gmail ✓ - Forum - Gmail
- Restore deleted junk mail outlook ✓ - Forum - Gmail
- Restore Deleted Gmail Mails - How-To - Gmail
- How to restore deleted spam mail in gmail ✓ - Forum - Gmail
- How to recover automatically deleted spam messages ✓ - Forum - Gmail