To change the time interval after which Freemind
autosaves your document, follow the below procedure:
- Click on the Tools menu > Preferences (CTRL + Comma).
- Go to the "Environment" section.
- In the right pane, scroll to "Automatic Save".
- Edit the value (in milliseconds) in the filed next to "Time For Automatic Save":
- Click on Save to validate.
This document, titled « Freemind - Change the time interval after which autosaves are made », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM