If your want Spybot S&D to scan your various Windows installation in your computer and external drives connected to your PC:
- Open Spybot S&D Start Center and check the "Advanced User Mode" option > Settings.
- Go to the "Scope" section.
- Check "Scan any inactive/external system as well".
- Click on Apply and then OK.
- Spybot S&D - Include inactive and external systems in your scans
- This account has been deactivated due to inactivity, but we would love to welcome you back! click sign up below to create your n ✓ - Forum - Yahoo Mail
- Reactivating an old AOL account they deleted ✓ - Forum - Messaging
- My external hard disk is corrupted and unreadable ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- Wd external hard drive light on but not working ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- My passport external hard drive not working ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
This document, titled « Spybot S&D - Include inactive and external systems in your scans », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).