To change the language settings of Wise Registry Cleaner, proceed as follow:
- Open Wise Registry Cleaner
- Click on the Settings menu > General tab.
- Use the drop menu next to "Default Language:" to make your selection.
- Click on OK to validate.
- Wise Registry Cleaner - Change the language settings
- Change Firefox Language Settings - How-To - Mozilla Firefox
- How to Change the Language Settings on Windows 8.1 - How-To - Windows 8
- How to Change the Language Settings of VirtualBox - How-To - Software
- How to Change GIMP Language Settings - How-To - The Gimp
- Change Audacity Language Settings - How-To - Audacity
This document, titled « Wise Registry Cleaner - Change the language settings », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).