Windows 8.1 - How to install the versions of Net Framework
If you want to install the previous versions of Net Framework (below 4.5), there's no need to look for them on the internet
- The Net Framework 4.5 is already present on the Windows 8.1.
- The Net Framework 3.5 (including Net 2.0 & 3.0) are also provided with the system.
- Go to the Control Panel > Programs and Features.
- In the left column click on Enable/Disable Windows Features
- Check the box corresponding to ". .NET Framework 3.5 (included .NET 2.0 and 3.0)".
- Click on OK to validate.
Published by deri58
Latest update on July 17, 2014 at 12:06 PM by deri58.