A logo or logotype, is a unique design, which represents a company, association, institution ... It defines the company, its values and its targeted market/audience.
It consists of two distinct elements: the graphic and language
Three questions you should ask yourself before getting to the drawing board:
- In which sector your company/business operates.
- The target audience (demographics)
- The values to be transmitted.
Once these answers obtained, you can proceed to the drawing phase:
- The colours to be used.
- The dominant forms (curves, graphics ...)
- The font to be used.
You logo must meet the following criteria:
- Declined in two versions - both in colour and black/white versions.
- Can be used on any type of media (paper, letterhead, business card, website ...)
- Simple and without double meaning
You should avoid:
- Making a trendy logo.
- Use too many colours.
To create a logo, you can make use of a software such as:
- AAA Logo
- The logo creator
- Logo design Studio
- Logo Ease
Published by deri58
Latest update on February 28, 2018 at 05:52 AM by Jeff.