I have a Sony Vaio laptop with Windows 7 64-bit. After the automatic installation of several updates for Windows 7, the Bluetooth feature is no longer working.
- Click on Start > in the search field type "bttray"
- Right-click> Properties > Compatibility.
- Run this program in compatibility mode for "Windows Vista"
- Repeat the operation for "BTStack Server"
Thanks to Cam for this tip.
- Sony Vaio: Bluetooth not working after Windows update
- Sony vaio bluetooth not working windows 10 ✓ - Forum - Network
- My laptop Bluetooth is not working ✓ - Forum - Network
- Bluetooth problem in sony vaio - Forum - Software
- Sony vaio wireless switch not working windows 10 ✓ - Forum - WiFi
- Sony Vaio WiFi not working after Win 10 upgrade ✓ - Forum - WiFi
This document, titled « Sony Vaio: Bluetooth not working after Windows update », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).