How to manually perform updates on your Mageia Linux OS?
- You must know the root password (Administrator).
- Your PC must be connected to the internet.
- Configure your Update settings.
- To perform the updates simply go to the Mageia Control Center and click on Update your system.
- The system will request access to your Internet connection.
- A the list of packages (available in a newer version) will be displayed.
- At the bottom right, click on the Update button, a small window will appear with a summary of the items that will be downloaded and their size in MB.
- Click on Yes to proceed.
- Once the updates are complete, the window will go blank and click on Exit.
- Restart your PC.
- Mageia: How to perform manual updates?
- MacOSX Mountain Lion: Perform system updates as a standard user - How-To - MacOS
- How to manually update outlook inbox - Guide
- How do i manually update my ps3 - Guide
- Couldnot manually update AVG anti. manually ✓ - Forum - Antivirus
- Manual update of DAT file for McAfee ✓ - Forum - Antivirus
This document, titled « Mageia: How to perform manual updates? », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).