How to manually perform updates on your Mageia Linux OS?
- To perform the updates simply go to the Mageia Control Center and click on Update your system.
- The system will request access to your Internet connection.
- A the list of packages (available in a newer version) will be displayed.
- At the bottom right, click on the Update button, a small window will appear with a summary of the items that will be downloaded and their size in MB.
- Click on Yes to proceed.
- Once the updates are complete, the window will go blank and click on Exit.
- Restart your PC.