McAfee, the security solutions provider announces the update of McAfee Mobile Security, its security solution for mobile devices (Android). McAfee Mobile Security now includes a feature that allows users to lock applications requiring data connection, to minimize the risk of data confidentiality breaches.
"This new version comes with a redesigned user interface, and Applock feature" says McAfee.
This update is intended to address a security problem inherent to the use of smartphones: namely the fact that some applications on Android (e.g Facebook, LinkedIn, and Gmail) do not require to login at each sessions (even if the device is restarted).
"AppLock allows Android users to protect the installed applications from any abuse, locking them with the same PIN code as the one used for their McAfee Mobile Security account" says the editor
The solution, available for Android devices (smartphones and tablets), and BlackBerry (Smartphone), cost €29.99/year.
Download McAfee Mobile Security
Original document published on CommentcaMarche.net.
- McAfee Mobile Security - Protect your installed apps
- McAfee Internet Security - Configure the spam protection levels - How-To - Antivirus
- Your security preferences allow installation of only apps - Guide
- Install app youtube - Download
- Install app store - Guide
- Where do installed apps go on windows 10 - Guide