MySQL client command must be common to you (mysql), with this small tip you should be able to redirect the output commands to any program?
To do this, simply use the pager command, followed by the name of the program to redirect the output.
mysql>pager more PAGER set to 'more' mysql>
The next time the result of a command exceeds one page, you simply press the space bar to move from page to page:)
Reset default pager
To return to the default pager, use the command "nopager":
mysql> nopager PAGER set to stdout mysql>
Examples of use: (under Linux/Unix)
- In order to search an item, ... in the output:
mysql>pager vi -
- To view only the tables with a particular name (no case sensitive).
mysql>pager grep -i name
- MySQL console: Redirect standard output
- MySQL console - Disable beep sound - How-To - Programming
- Unsupported signal check device output ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Rgss-rtp standard not found - How-To - Software
- Network interface card is input or output device - Articles
- How to stop redirects in opera android - How-To - Opera