To protect access to the Avira Free Antivirus Control center and your configuration, follow the below procedure:
- Open the Avira Free Antirus Contol Center.
- Click on Extras menu > Configuration and turn on the "Expert mode".
- Go to the General section > Password.
- Enter your password and confirm (in the "Enter password" and "Confirmation" field).
- Next, check the items that you want to lock with the password mechanism in the "Areas protected by password".
- Click on OK to validate.
- Avira Free Antivirus - Protect your settings with a password
- How Avira Free Antivirus 2020 Works - How-To - Antivirus
- Avira Free Antivirus Updater: The update failed! ✓ - Forum - Antivirus
- How do i reset my gateway computer to factory settings without a password ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Set a Master Password in Opera - How-To - Opera
- LockDown Pro Protect your applications with a password! - How-To - iPhone
This document, titled « Avira Free Antivirus - Protect your settings with a password », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).