It is generally preferable to prepare a print job before launching it. PowerPoint offers modes and parameters to specify what you want to print (slides, pages, or comments) and how you want to print your work (color, gray scale, black and white, with frames, etc..).
The Slide Sorter view
- The Slide Sorter view displays the slides as thumbnails. This mode facilitates sorting and organizationof the sequence of your slides for printing.
- Print preview allows, before printing, to specify settings for what you want to print (documents, pages, comments, plans or slides).
Original document published on CommentcaMarche.net.
- PowerPoint - Preparing your print jobs
- Delete all print jobs and turn the printer off. remove any foreign objects from inside the printer. after a few minutes, turn th - Forum - Linux/Unix
- Print powerpoint to pdf with hyperlinks - How-To - Powerpoint
- PowerPoint 2007 print only comments - How-To - Powerpoint
- Print pattern 1 11 111 ✓ - Forum - Programming
- Which of the following is the action button in the powerpoint - How-To - Powerpoint