Powerpoint allows your to record the complete narration, via the Slide Show mode:
- Go to the Slide Show menu > Setup > Record Slide Show:
- Start Recording from the beginning
- Start Recording from the Current Slide.
Be very careful if your slide contains sounds and audio clips that may be automatically triggered during your presentations. These audio elements (background music and commentary) can be played simultaneously and the superposition of different sounds sources can make your recording indistinguishable and incomprehensible ...
Original document published on the CommentcaMarche.net.
- PowerPoint - Record your Slideshow
- Powerpoint - Record an audio track - How-To - Powerpoint
- Add background music to powerpoint slideshow - How-To - Powerpoint
- Which of the following is the action button in the powerpoint - How-To - Powerpoint
- How to send pre recorded audio file on instagram ✓ - Forum - Instagram
- Summary slide powerpoint - How-To - Powerpoint