How to create a disposable email account?
A disposable e-mail account allows you to send and receive mail using a temporary email address (active for short period of time). A disposable mail account can be used to register/login to websites that you don't trust or handle suspicious emails (prevent spam or virus infections).
Below is a list of free services allowing you to create a disposable email account
- Spambox is an email inbox that can store all your incoming emails for a defined period of a time.
- Yopmail allows you to create an email address without any subscription.
Tempomail for Firefox
- Tempomail is a Firefox extension allowing you to create an email address valid for a define period of time.
- Tempomail for Firefox.
- 10minutemail allows the creation of a disposable address, valid for a period of 10 minutes.
- 10minute mail.com.
- TrashMail allows you to create a temporary email account, to filter spam and suspicious messages. Messages can then be transferred to your current email address.
- Create disponsable email addresses using the @mailinator.com domain.
- Spamgourmet requires the creation of an account. It will then allow you to create multiple disposable addresses.