Instead of adding individual shapes to create a drawing, you can create a SmartArt graphic. In this type of graphics, the layout of shapes and font size are updated automatically when you add or remove shapesor edit the text.
- From the Home tab, go to Illustrations> Shapes.
- Right-click on the Shape of you choice and then click Lock Drawing Mode.
- Click anywhere on the slide to add the shape.
Original document published on CommentcaMarche.net.
- Powerpoint- Add multiple shapes
- Powerpoint crop multiple images at once - How-To - Powerpoint
- Excel vba add multiple attachments to email ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Powerpoint convert to shape - How-To - Powerpoint
- IDVD - How to add multiple audio tracks on a DVD? - How-To - MacOS
- PowerPoint - Adding a shape to your slide - How-To - Powerpoint