Each time you delete a file via the IrfanView interface, a small confirmation dialog is displayed. To disable this feature:
- Open IrfanView.
- Click on Options > Properties/Settings > File Handling.
- In the "Delete" section, uncheck " Ask me before deleting files (if activated in Recycle Bin settings)".
- Click on OK to validate.
- "confirm file delete" appear continuously
- File deleted!! - Forum - Windows
- Can't confirm friends or delete them either - Forum - Network
- Confirm your identity to continue, please confirm identity on a phone or computer you've used before. - Guide
- File deleting virus - How-To - Filesystems
- Confirm your identity to continue, please confirm your identity on a phone or computer that you've used before. ✓ - Forum - Facebook
This document, titled « IrfanView - Disable the file delete confirmation dialog », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).