To make a backup of Windows 8 registry:
- Press Win + R to open the Run tab
- Type > regedit and click OK.
- In the registry, click on File > Export.
- Choose a destination folder for your Backup.
- Give the name to the backup file > Save.
- Windows 8 - Make a backup of the registry
- Download registry script to fix cd/dvd drive missing in windows 8.1 - How-To - Windows 8
- Windows 8.1 online - Guide
- Remove password windows 8.1 - Guide
- How to reset computer to factory settings windows 8 - How-To - Laptop computer
- God mode windows 8.1 - How-To - Windows 8
This document, titled « Windows 8 - Make a backup of the registry », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).