The Facebook application for Smart TV allows you to log in to your Facebook from your TV and view your photos. However, navigation via the TV's remote control is not very comfortable. If you have an Android or Apple phone/tablet, you can use it to display your Facebook photos on the screen of your Smart TV and navigate using the mobile devices.
All you need is to install the iMediaShare Lite application on your mobile, in order to share multimedia content with other devices connected to the same WiFi network. For this it uses the DLNA protocol.
- Download iMediaShare Lite and install it on your iPhone or iPad
- Turn on your Smart TV
- Launch iMediaShare Lite
- In the main application screen, down to the "PERSONAL" category.
- Click on the Facebook logo
- Sign in to Facebook
- Finally, select the photo you want be displayed on your TV screen.
- IMediaShare Lite - View your Facebook photos on your Smart TV
- View facebook photos without account ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- Facebook Photo Zoom Extension - How-To - Facebook
- Add effects to your Facebook photos or contacts! - How-To - Facebook
- How To Check Who Viewed My Facebook Profile? - How-To - Facebook
- How to view iphone backup photos on windows 10 - How-To - iTunes