I am trying to connect my Samsung SBH-650 Headset with my phone, but an error message prompting that the connection has been rejected, is displayed.
1) Turn off the headset.
2) Hold down the phone button (the button between the + and - volume keys of the headset).
3) While keeping the button pressed, turn on the headset.
4) Once the light stops blinking (permanently lit) you can release the button.
5) On your phone, perform a search for devices.
6) Pair the devices (if a code is requested, enter 0000).
Thanks to Azerty
for this tip.