To change the password of your Outlook.com email account Outlook.com, follow these steps:
- Sign-in to Outlook.com
- Click your username located in the top right corner of your inbox and select "Account Settings"
- In the left column, go to "General Settings". In the right-pane, click on "Change Password".
- Enter your current password.
- Enter the new password.
- Outlook.com - Change your password
- To finish securing your account, please verify your identity and change your password. your account will remain hidden until you - Guide
- Someone changed my password on facebook - Forum - Facebook
- Someone hacked my fb account and changed the password ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- My Facebook account hacked ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- Facebook account hacked and taken over - Forum - Facebook
This document, titled « Outlook.com - Change your password », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).