You want to optimize the visual content of your website or blog and don't own any proprietary photo editing software like Photoshop , here is a selection of online photo editing software that can be used to produce a professional work.
The online tools listed below, will allow you to:
- change the format of the image.
- JPEG case of photos.
- PNG for images including text, logos, graphics, drawings.
- compress the image.
- optimize image resolution: 72 pixels per inch
You can also edit your photos:
- adjust the brightness.
- remove red-eye.
- Adjust the sharpness, etc..
provides an extensive range of features.
- First you will need to select the file you want to edit:
- a blank document to create a drawing, a logo, a graphic.
- an image saved on your computer.
- an online image.
The toolbox of the left provide access to the main features:
- red-eye reduction
- clone stamp tool
- Wand tool
- Management of layers.
The Photoshop online editor is not as complete as Pixlr and the software version of Photoshop, but it provides storing and sharing options.
To access all the features Photoshop online, you must first create an account:here
Once connected, you can:
- Upload photos and organize them by folder.
- Import photos from Flickr, Picassa, etc.
- Edit your photos.
The photo editing features available:
- Apply filters, etc..
Sumo Paint is an ergonomic and complete photo editing tool, more focused on drawing.
Sumo is in Flash and loading may takes a few seconds. You don't have to register to the service to make use of it.
is not as complete as Pixlr, but it is easier to use.
By creating an account, you can:
- host your photos on the site
- upload photos from your computer.
- importing photos from Facebook, Flickr or Picassa
is an image editing service, available online, without registration.
It allows you quickly rework your photos (crop, resize, rotate pictures), add special effects, apply automatic corrections and adjust the sharpness, exposure or color.
Photo Credit : SSilver - Fotolia.com
Published by jak58
Latest update on January 14, 2013 at 06:16 AM by jak58.