Have you bought a BlackBerry and are looking forward to import your iTunes library to your new phone! How to proceed?
BlackBerry Desktop Software
, the default software suite for BlackBerry mobiles possesses a functionality, which allows you to synchronize the music stored on your computer with a BlackBerry phone. You can also import your iTunes or Windows Media Player library to your Phone. Just follow these steps:
- Run iTunes
- Make playlist including the songs you want to transfer to your BlackBerry.
- Download BlackBerry Desktop Software and install it on your PC.
- Run the BlackBerry Desktop Software.
- Connect your Blackberry phone to your PC using the data cable. Your phone will be recognized and displayed in the program interface.
- Click "Music" and open the drop down menu in "Music Source". Select "iTunes" and click on "Start".
- Your iTunes music library will be displayed, check the box next to the playlist you want to import and click on "Sync Music".
This document, titled « Import your iTunes music library to your BlackBerry », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM