Have you bought a BlackBerry and are looking forward to import your iTunes library to your new phone! How to proceed?
BlackBerry Desktop Software
, the default software suite for BlackBerry mobiles possesses a functionality, which allows you to synchronize the music stored on your computer with a BlackBerry phone. You can also import your iTunes or Windows Media Player library to your Phone. Just follow these steps:
- Run iTunes
- Make playlist including the songs you want to transfer to your BlackBerry.
- Download BlackBerry Desktop Software and install it on your PC.
- Run the BlackBerry Desktop Software.
- Connect your Blackberry phone to your PC using the data cable. Your phone will be recognized and displayed in the program interface.
- Click "Music" and open the drop down menu in "Music Source". Select "iTunes" and click on "Start".
- Your iTunes music library will be displayed, check the box next to the playlist you want to import and click on "Sync Music".
Published by jak58
Latest update on January 18, 2013 at 08:06 AM by jak58.