To enable this option under ImgBurn.
- Click on Tools Menu> Settings.
- Go to the Events.
- Use the drop-menu next to "Check for Program Update" and select the frequency for the update checker feature
- Click on OK to validate.
- Imgburn - Enable the update checker feature
- Gmail - Enable the Spell Checker Feature - How-To - Gmail
- Enable drag and drop feature between host operating system & guest operating system in virutal box - How-To - Software
- How to Enable the Spell Checker on Adobe Reader - How-To - PDF
- Firefox - Enable the clipboard autocopy feature - How-To - Mozilla Firefox
- Enable Text to Speech Feature in Foxit Reader - How-To - PDF
This document, titled « Imgburn - Enable the update checker feature », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).