Glympse is a free application allowing you to share your location in real-time with your contacts (phone-book) or on social networks like Facebook or Twitter, from your iPhone and any other smartphones ( Android , BlackBerry , Windows Mobile) equipped with GPS.
Glympse will allow you to pass this information via a simple SMS or publish your location on social network.
Download and install on your smartphone
- iOS :https://apps.apple.com/us/app/glympse-share-location-friends/id330316698.
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glympse.android.glympse.
- Launch the application.
- Click on the + button located next to the "To" field:
- Select the contact you want to share your location
- Configure your settings
- The name of your contact will appear in the "To:" field.
- Click on"Send" and you're done!
Share your location on Facebook or Twitter
- Open Glymse and click "Settings".
- Select Facebook.
- Click "Connect with Facebook".
- Login to Facebook and follow the instructions.
- Return to the main application window.
- In "To:" field, enter Facebook username.
- Finally, click the "Send".
Original document published by Carlos-vialfa.
- Glympse - Share your location in real-time with your contacts
- See connections in a real time enviroment - How-To - Network
- Excel: Real-time connections to a website - How-To - Excel
- WhatsApp to Allow Real-Time Localization - CCM - News
- Messenger Can Now Share Your Location - News
- Audacity real time playback - How-To - Audacity