In this tip you shall learn to how to make use of the Youtube Couch Mode. Browse for Youtube videos from your iPhone and view them on your PC screen.
- Google Chrome browser.
- An iPhone.
- Download Mobo application on your iPhone from the Apple Store
- Open Google Chrome
- Download YouTube Couch Mode extension from the following link.
- Click "Add to Chrome" and follow the procedure.
- Sign-in to YouTube from Google Chrome
- To the right of the navigation bar, click on the YouTube Couch Mode extension (Mobo) icon.
- A window containing a QR code shall be displayed:
- Launch Mobo on your iPhone
- Click on "Create Connection" and activate the scanner
Using the camera of the iPhone scan the QR code and pair the devices.
- Once the devices are paired, you can browse YouTube videos from your iPhone using the search box at the top of the application.