Display the of list of animations present in the the current slide
You can view the list of animations of your slide in the Animation panel. This section contains important information about the animations:
- Effect type,
- Order of the different effects,
- The name of the affected object
- Duration of the effect.
To open this pane: Go to the Animations tab > Animation Pane > Custom Animation. A list of all available animation is displayed (in a chronological order):
In this section:
- The numbers indicate the order in which the animation effects are executed.
- The orange marker represent the duration of the animation
- The icons represent the type of animation effect.
Original document published on CommentcaMarche.net
This document, titled « Powerpoint - List the animations in a slide », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM