In this article we will show you how to to change or modify the creation date of certain files and folders using a program called Attribute Changer. Read on for the step-by-step instructions.
Modify or Change The Creation Date of Files Using Attribute Changer
- Download the following shell extension for Windows Explorer: Attribute Changer
- Double click on ac.exe to install the program.
- Once installed the Change Attribute option will be available via the context menu:
- Right-click on your folder then select Change attribute > File Properties.
- Check "Modify date and time stamps"
- Make your changes: