I can't access my printer properties, the following message is displayed.
- "Unable to access printer properties. The print spooler service is not running!"
- Click Start > Run and type: services.msc.
- Look for the 'Remote Procedure Call (RPC)" entry.
- Right-click and choose 'properties'
- Go to the 'recovery' tab, then select "Restart the Service".
- Validate the change: 'Apply' and 'ok'
- Look for the "DCOM server process launcher" entry,
- Set the Startup type as "Automatic" and start the service.
- Look for the "Print spooler" service and set the Startup type as "Automatic".
Thanks to Cemp
for this tip.