To enable the assistive touch feature of your iPod, iPhone or iPad, proceed as explained below:
- From the home menu go to Settings > General > Accessibility.
- Tap on Assistive Touch
- Turn AssistiveTouch > On
- From there you have access to a new on-screen menu, regrouping all the features required to manage your iDevice
- IOS - Enable the Assistive touch feature
- Enable drag and drop feature between host operating system & guest operating system in virutal box - How-To - Software
- Firefox - Enable the clipboard autocopy feature - How-To - Mozilla Firefox
- Enable Text to Speech Feature in Foxit Reader - How-To - PDF
- Windows 7 - Enable the Compound TCP feature - How-To - Windows 7
- Deluge - Enable the Application indicator feature - How-To - P2P
This document, titled « iOS - Enable the Assistive touch feature », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).