You are tired of the classic icon of Windows Media Player and want to change it, using a custom image or picture you have on your hard drive, follow the below procedure:
- First you need to convert your image to the .ico format, see this trick.
- Go to Start> All Programs> right-click on Windows Media Player and select Properties
- In the window that opens, click on the "Change Icon" ("Shortcut" tab)
- Click the "Browse" button. In the window that opens, select the image (.ico) and click "Open"
- Select the icon in the list and click "OK"
- Click "OK" to validate.
This document, titled « How to change the icon of Windows Media Player? », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM