You are tired of the classic icon of Windows Media Player and want to change it, using a custom image or picture you have on your hard drive, follow the below procedure:
- First you need to convert your image to the .ico format, see this trick.
- Go to Start> All Programs> right-click on Windows Media Player and select Properties
- In the window that opens, click on the "Change Icon" ("Shortcut" tab)
- Click the "Browse" button. In the window that opens, select the image (.ico) and click "Open"
- Select the icon in the list and click "OK"
- Click "OK" to validate.
Published by jak58
Latest update on February 11, 2013 at 09:25 AM by jak58.