kaspersky Internet security 7 keeps prompting me to make an update and once the update is done, the following message is displayed: "Database is outdated".
- Double-click on the clock in the Windows system tray.
- Check if the date and time settings are correctly configured.
- Update Kaspersky again.
- Kaspersky Internet Security - Database is outdated
- Kaspersky internet security online scan - How-To - Kaspersky
- Kaspersky internet security 2009 instalation ✓ - Forum - Antivirus
- Quick heal internet security essentials removal tool ✓ - Forum - Antivirus
- Eset internet security offline update download - Forum - Software
- McAfee Internet Security - Automatically Scan Removable Drives - How-To - Antivirus
This document, titled « Kaspersky Internet Security - Database is outdated », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).