Custom styles under Opera!
CSS can be used to change the appearance of a website. Under Opera, it is possible to add your some custom styles to a website..
- The CSS styles are located in a particular folder of Opera. To find this folder:
- Click on the Opera button > Help > About Opera.
- Locate the "CSS directory" :
Go to the "CSS directory" and create a folder for the site you want to add a custom style.
In our example "CCM".
Put your CSS file with styles,in the CCM folder:
color: blue !important;
font-weight: bold !important;
- Go to the site (e.g commentcamarche.net in this example) and right click on the page > Edit site preferences.
- Go to the Display tab.
- Under "My style sheet", enter the path to your CSS file.
- Click on OK to validate and reload your page.
- With the code suggested above, you should see unanswered question of the forum, displayed in bold:
This document, titled « Opera - CSS », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM