To disable this feature under Avast Free Antivirus:
- Double-click on the taskbar icon to open Avast.
- Click on Settings > Community
- Uncheck "Participate in the avast! community".
- Click on OK to validate.
- Avast Free Antivirus - Disable the sending of anonymous usage information
- Avast Free Antivirus- Disable the cloud features - How-To - Avast
- Page messages are disabled: the send message call-to-action cannot be used on pages with user messages disabled. please change y - Guide
- Avast Free Antivirus - Set the size of the virus chest / quarantine file - How-To - Avast
- Avast Free Antivirus- Configure the duration of pop-up alerts - How-To - Avast
- Viber - Disable the sending of analytics data - How-To - Mobile
This document, titled « Avast Free Antivirus - Disable the sending of anonymous usage information », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).