The Modern Windows Task Manager has disappeared. How to re-activate it?
You can re-activate the Modern Windows Task Manager, via the Registry:
- Press [Windows Key] + [R] key and enter the following command "regedit"
- Confirm the operation by pressing [Enter].
- In the Registry Editor, locate
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ TaskUI
- Create a new 32-bit value and rename it as TaskUIEnabled
- Set its value to 1.
- Close the registry and restart your PC.
- Windows 8 - The Modern Task manager has disappeared!
- Task manager disappeared windows 10 - How-To - Windows
- How can I see programs on the task manager from Windows 8? ✓ - Forum - Windows 8
- Windows 7 black screen with cursor no task manager - How-To - Monitor
- Windows 8 - Preview installed applications of the Modern UI in one click - How-To - Windows 8
- Windows 8.1 - A Desktop Shortcut to Access the Device Manager - How-To - Windows 8
This document, titled « Windows 8 - The Modern Task manager has disappeared! », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).