To schedule a boot-time scan under Avast Free Antivirus, follow the below procedure:
- Double-click on the taskbar icon to open Avast.
- Click on Settings > Scan Computer > Boot-time Scan.
- Click on the Schedule Now button
- Click on Restart now.
- You computer will restart and the boot-time scan will be launched.
- Avast - Schedule a boot-time scan
- Installed Avast. Did boot scan. Cant log on ✓ - Forum - Antivirus
- Pc beeps 5 times and won't boot ✓ - Forum - CPU/Desktop
- Pc beeps 3 times and won't boot ✓ - Forum - BIOS
- Acer takes long time to boot - Forum - Windows
- ESET Nod 32 - Make a quick scan of the Boot sector - How-To - Security
This document, titled « Avast - Schedule a boot-time scan », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).