Avast Free Antivirus
allows you to easily restrict access to certain websites. To create a website blacklist, follow this procedure:
- Double-click on the taskbar icon to open Avast.
- Go to the Security tab > Tools
- Click on "Site Blocking".
- In the left pane, check "Enable site blocking"
- Enter the URL of the website you want to block and click on Add:
This document, titled « Avast - Create a website blacklist », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM