To disable memory compression under your BlackBerry, follow the below procedure:
- Press on the BlackBerry menu button.
- Go to Options > Memory
- Next to Compression, select "Disabled".
- BlackBerry - Disable compression (Memory card)
- How to unlock memory card password in android phone - How-To - Memory card
- Memory card password remover code - Forum - Pen Drive/USB Key/SD Card
- Forgot Micro SD card password ✓ - Forum - Mobile
- How to remove write protection from memory card - How-To - USB
- Unlock memory card ✓ - Forum - Mobile
This document, titled « BlackBerry - Disable compression (Memory card) », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).