OCRonline is an online service that allows you to convert a scanned document to text format (Word document). Once converted to a Word document, you can download it to your hard drive and edit it. To use this service you must register. You can only convert 5 sheets for free and pay for any additional ones.
To use OCRonline
- Enter OCRonline
- Click Registration
- Enter your email, choose a password and click Register
- Go to the inbox of your email and click the link you received from OCRonlone to activate your account.
- Login to OCRonline.
In "Convert scanned documents to text" section, click Browse
In the window that opens, select the document and click on "Open"
Click Upload to upload the document to OCRonline
Wait the conversion process to end:
Finally click the link displayed to download the Word document to your hard drive.
- OCRonline - Convert a scanned document to text format
- Converting documents into pdf format ✓ - Forum - Software
- Convert date in dd/mm/yyyy format in excel - How-To - Excel
- How to convert tamil word document to pdf - Forum - Word
- How to convert date from dot to slash format in excel ✓ - Forum - Office Software
- How to Convert a Png File to Ico Format? - How-To - Multimedia