Here below is a simple procedure to make a backup of the data stored on your BlackBerry phone using the BlackBerry Desktop Software:
- First download and install BlackBerry Desktop Software.
- Launch the software and connect your BlackBerry phone.
- Once your phone is detected and sync with BlackBerry Desktop Software, it will appear in the left pane of the program's interface:
- Click on the "Back up now" button:
- In the dialog that opens up, first select:
- The "Back up type":
- The "File options"
Click on the Backup button to generate the file.
- BlackBerry Desktop Software - Back up the data stored on your phone
- BlackBerry Desktop Software - Updating your apps - How-To - Blackberry
- BlackBerry Desktop Software - Uninstall apps - How-To - Blackberry
- Blackberry reload software 513 - How-To - Blackberry
- Blackberry 9800 software 7.1 download - Forum - BlackBerry
- Windows - How to read data stored on an Ext4 partition? - How-To - Windows
This document, titled « BlackBerry Desktop Software - Back up the data stored on your phone », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).