If you don't want search engines to index your Google + profile (e.g, when someone type your name in Bing.com or any other search engine, the associated Google + profile is not be displayed), follow the below procedure:
- On the homepage of your Google + account, click on the Gear icon > Settings:
- Scroll to the "Profile" section.
- Uncheck "Help others discover my profile in search results".
- Your new settings will automatically be saved.
It should be noted: This effectiveness of this option will be determined by two factors:
- The sooner you activated this option (when creating a Google+ profile), the better it is (don't leave time for search engines to index your profile).
- The visibility of your post /publications (Public content published on your profile, may still be indexed by search engine)