Google rolls out its new online note-taking and archiving tool to Google Drive. Google Keep is available in web and mobile version (Android OS).
This new service from Google allows users possessing a Google account to edit, save and organize notes (text and images) or checklists in folders and save them on the cloud storage service, Google Drive.
It possesses an integrated search engine that facilitates the search of notes archived and a tool to assign a background color to each note.
Sync with Android devices
The service is of course available for Android devices (smartphones and tablets running Android 4.2). This allows the drag and drop of important notes on the screen. Learn more:
Note that: for now there are no dedicated button to access Google Keep from Google Drive.. but instead you can click on this link: https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin?passive=1209600&continue=https://keep.google.com/&followup=https://keep.google.com/<mpl=keep
Original document published on Commentcamarche.net
- Google keep the note-taking and archiving tool integrated with Google Drive
- Google drive public folder - How-To - Google
- Google drive limit upload speed - How-To - Google
- Disconnect whatsapp from google drive - How-To - Google
- Google drive cursor misaligned - How-To - Windows
- Attaching google drive files to gmail - How-To - Gmail